Jessee is committed to helping his clients find hope. No matter the depth of the struggle, he believes that hope is the foundation for the path towards healing. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Jessee helps individuals, couples, and families work through a variety of concerns including:
- Depression, anxiety, and other emotional struggles
- Relationship conflict and communication breakdown in couples and families
- Marital distress and intimacy issues
- Infidelity and loss of trust in relationships
- Sexual and pornography addiction
- Anger and disappointment in life
- Spiritual concerns
- Premarital therapy
Jessee has extensive training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), a form of therapy that helps couples to reconnect and foster a deeper sense of intimacy and safety in their relationship. He is also passionate about and has received training in helping those struggling with use of pornography and sexual addiction to find freedom from their addiction.
Jessee received his MA in Marriage and Family Therapy from Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tennessee. He also holds a BA in Theology from Lipscomb University in Nashville.
When not in the office, Jessee enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children and, on a rare day, grilling and reading a good book.