Dr. Morgan Enright has been helping individuals, couples, and families over the last decade to find health and wholeness. As co-founder of One:12 Counseling, Dr. Enright is passionate about helping people to become emotionally and spiritually healthy as individuals as well as in their relationships, working with:
- Couples to develop healthy communication skills, process anger and disappointment, heal from past hurt, and deal with sexual intimacy difficulties
- Families in turmoil to be able to heal and reconnect
- Adolescents and young adults to develop healthy life skills, positive goals, and foster their identity in Christ
- Men who struggle with pornography and sexual addiction to find emotional freedom and spiritual wholeness
Dr. Enright is an American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy Supervisor as well as a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Supervisor for North Carolina. He is also a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy Supervisor and a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor in South Carolina. For more information on Counselor Supervision, visit NC SC Counselor Supervision.
He completed his PhD at Regent University. His dissertation focused on helping patients with cancer in the CHS hospital system develop coping techniques, resiliency, and hope. Dr. Enright is currently pursuing certification in Sex Therapy. He also holds a MA in Christian counseling from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and a BA in both psychology and religion.
Dr. Enright’s greatest joy is spending time with his wife and sons.
“Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”
– James 1:12, New International Version